FusionAuth is a fast growing, privately held software company headquartered in the Denver/Boulder area. We are expanding our team to help accelerate our growth and take FusionAuth to the next level.
If you are passionate about serving customers both internal and external, pride yourself on your math, financial and organizational skills, and want to make a difference, FusionAuth might be a perfect fit for you.
We are recruiting an Administrative Services Manager to own human resources administration, customer financial records and office administration. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, fast worker and excited about growing a company from the ground up.
Candidate must be located in the Denver/Boulder area. The position will be primarily work-from-home, but will require being onsite approximately once per week and more frequently during quarterly meetings when everyone gathers at the office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Administer Gusto HR including payroll, benefits, employee expenses, state taxes, changes and troubleshooting.
- Manage all documents related to onboarding and off- boarding employees.
- Go-to person for employee HR admin help including payroll, benefits and misc items.
- Manage all payables, including setting up vendors and all related Quickbooks entries, and making payments via a range of banking and digital systems..
- Set up new customer invoicing in Quickbooks and coordinate with sales and management to ensure all financial and customer facing systems are accurate and consistent.
- Take primary responsibility for Accounts Receivables, including invoicing, reconciling credit card receipts, managing payment changes, and tracking receivables aging.
- Manage shared office and facilities, coordinating with Regus (or other office locations) administrators
- Assist organizing company meetings and gatherings. Coordinate special events.
- Coordinate travel for events and meetings to optimize costs.
The requirements for this position include:
- Demonstrated aptitude with a range of business software such as accounting, CRM, HRM, or banking interfaces.
- Expertise with spreadsheets to analyze and organize financial data.
- You love math, numbers and financial information, and you love to organize it.
- This is a cross-functional position, and you should have experience with at least one of the areas - accounting or bookkeeping, HR administration, or office administration.
- Strong proactive customer service mindset with ability to find solutions before the problems find you.
- Excitement at potential to learn new skills and broaden your base of experience.
- 4 Year college degree required, with 3+ years in a related function in a B2B focused company.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary Range: $75,000 to $90,000
- Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision
- Bonus: Up to 10% depending on how well the company performs
- 401k: Yes!
- Education Benefit: Yes!
- Stock Options: Yes!
- Vacation: Flexible - Take what you need.