Product Marketing Manager
FusionAuth fast growing startup headquartered in Denver Colorado. We are expanding our team to help accelerate our growth and take FusionAuth to the next level.
Our mission is to make authentication and authorization simple and secure for every developer. This means building the best IAM (Identity and Access Management) and CIAM (Customer Identity and Access Management) solution in the world. If you are passionate about technology and want to join a company that is moving the industry forward, FusionAuth might be a perfect fit for you.
We are recruiting a Product Marketing Manager who will own the entire marketing organization for FusionAuth. This exciting role will allow you to control all aspects of our product marketing and implement the best possible strategy to produce hyper growth for FusionAuth. For this role, you must be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques including email campaigns, syndicated content, influencer marketing, and co-branding strategies. Since our target market is developers and senior technology staff, you must have a deep understanding of developer focused marketing (since developers hate traditional marketing and sales). You must also understand how to build a brand from zero and not need an existing system in place to build on.
You will report directly to the CEO and will work from our Denver office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Study company products and learn the identity, authentication, and authorization space
- Translate technical details into benefits for developers
- Build campaigns that target developers and senior technical employees (team leads, VP of engineering, CTO)
- Follow and analyze market trends to position FusionAuth
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product benefits)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
The requirements for this position include:
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role
- Experience in developer oriented marketing including guerrilla and growth-hacking marketing tactics
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Web toolkit, Google Data Studio, Moz, etc.)
- Working knowledge of advertising platforms (Google AdWords, AdRoll, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field (or equivalent work experience)
- 3+ years of experience in developer focus product marketing