FusionAuth is a fast-growing startup headquartered in Denver Colorado. We are expanding our team to help accelerate our growth and take FusionAuth to the next level.
Our mission is to make authentication and authorization simple and secure for every developer. If you are passionate about technology and want to join a company that is moving the industry forward, FusionAuth might be a perfect fit for you.
We are rapidly growing & are looking to add several Sales Executives who will drive the sales process with new prospective customers. This role will work directly with a defined territory to generate outbound sales leads as well as manage occasional inbound leads. This is a role suited to someone who wants to own the “whole stack” of revenue generation.
Since our target customers are often technical (developers, engineers, CTOs), nearly all sales calls will involve technical questions and deep technical dives. You will work with a sales engineer, but you will lead the sales calls, demos, and the sales process.
You will report directly to the CEO and can work remotely.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Understand our target market, our unique value, and how to communicate that to prospective customers
- Speaking of communication, there is a high volume of outbound calling and emailing to find people interested in our products
- Follow up on inbound warm leads from marketing campaigns
- Schedule online product demos with prospective customers
- Meet monthly and quarterly qualified lead and revenue objectives
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the FusionAuth sales process
- “Live” in HubSpot and implement prospecting strategies while providing accurate forecasts to the team
- Engage with technical and non-technical employees of prospective customers at various levels and build a strong value proposition for FusionAuth
- Engage with the FusionAuth Slack community and StackOverflow community
- Work directly with the FusionAuth marketing and engineering teams to build sales campaigns that target developers
The requirements for this position include:
- A Love of learning and experimentation
- A Passion for problem-solving
- Ambition & motivation to win
- Outstanding written & verbal communication
- A willingness to contribute ideas
- High level of energy, motivation, initiative, commitment, and professionalism
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals
- Experience in software sales
- Strong presentation skills
- Keen eye for detail
Salary & Benefits
- OTE range: $100,000 to $150,000 (uncapped with accelerators)
- Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision
- Bonus: Up to 10% depending on how well the company performs
- Stock options: Yes!
- Vacation: Flexible! Take what you need. :)