FusionAuth is a fast-growing, privately held startup headquartered in Denver Colorado. We are expanding our team to help accelerate our growth and take FusionAuth to the next level. Our mission is to make authentication and authorization simple and secure for every developer and to make developers successful in integrating FusionAuth into their applications.
We are looking for an experienced growth marketer that is responsible for driving an increase in the awareness of FusionAuth, by primarily growing our top-of-funnel traffic through SEO, content strategy, and website conversion. Some key metrics this role will be measured against are the growth in new website visitors and new product installs.
What you’ll do
- Drive the growth of our existing channels such as SEO, referral & paid marketing.
- Define the vision for the conversion rate optimization & SEO programs and drive success by setting goals and performance KPIs to align with company objectives
- Develop and execute successful SEO content strategies
- Perform ongoing keyword research and competitive analysis
- Drive changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Use web traffic, site engagement data, and product metrics to prioritize opportunities and report on the business impact of your optimization efforts
- Work closely with our engineering team to define new features and functionality that contribute to traffic growth (technical SEO, site structure) and product installs.
- Manage and collaborate with agencies and freelancers to ensure timely and high-quality outputs for our developer audience.
- You’ve done this before with experience of 4+ years in growth marketing or demand gen at a developer tools or an identity company.
- Demonstrated results and expertise in at least 2 acquisition channels.
- The ability to lead highly-visible projects across multiple stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of key analytics and research tools such as Google Search Console, Ahrefs, and SEMRush, plus sales and marketing funnel and measurement systems
- Self-starter with a track record of navigating ambiguity and producing concrete results.
- Location: Denver/Boulder preferred for 1 day/week in-office, but open to remote anywhere in the US.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary range: $110-$160k
- Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision
- Bonus: Up to 10% depending on how well the company performs
- 401k: Yes
- Education benefit: Yes
- Stock options: Yes
- Vacation: Flexible - Take what you need.