FusionAuth is a fast growing startup headquartered in Denver Colorado. We are expanding our team to help accelerate our growth and take FusionAuth to the next level.
Our mission is to make authentication and authorization simple and secure for every developer. This means building the best IAM (Identity and Access Management) and CIAM (Customer Identity and Access Management) solution in the world. If you are passionate about technology and want to join a company that is moving the industry forward, FusionAuth might be a perfect fit for you.
We are recruiting a Support Engineer who will join our engineering team to help us build the best authentication and authorization solution in the world. This exciting role will allow you to help support our expanding community and help them get the most out of FusionAuth. You will work closely with the software engineers to learn the product and the standard protocols commonly used to integrate with FusionAuth. For this role, you must be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be interested in the authentication, authorization and user management space. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, fast worker and excited about growing a company from the ground up.
You will report directly to the CTO and will work from our Denver office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Initial response and triage for our various support channels.
- Identify and correct gaps or typos in our technical documentation.
- Work closely with the rest of the engineering team to identify how to best serve our customers
- Technical writing
- Squashing bugs
- Development example applications to demonstrate recommended FusionAuth integration concepts
An ideal candidate will have most of the following qualities or experiences:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly motivated
- A fantastic, customer centric attitude
- Some programming experience
- An aptitude for learning new technology
- An interest in authentication and authorization technology
- Experience interacting directly with customers
- A good sense of humor
The requirements for this position include:
- Experience in at least one programming language
- Technical writing
- Knowledge of OAuth2 and OpenID Connect
In general, you can expect the following during your interview process.
- An initial call to get to know you and tell you about the position.
- A take home exercise will be assigned and a follow up meeting scheduled to review.
- A yes or no answer within a week of the take home review meeting.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary range: $50,000 to $80,000 (depending on experience)
- Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision
- Bonus: Up to 10% depending on how well the company performs
- 401k: Yes!
- Stock options: Yes!
- Vacation: Flexible! Take what you need. :)