My user registrations keep disappearing

• Version: 1.22.2

My user registrations keep vanishing. The user shows as not registered in the UI, and an API request shows the missing registration. However, a search of the database shows the registration is there. Initially I thought this might be an issue with Elasticsearch since I have it enabled. However, after doing a successful reindex, the registration still does not reappear. If I delete the user and recreate them, the registration will last for a few weeks before disappearing again.

What am I missing here?

• Hi @orrett !

Thanks for the question!

Hmmm, this is a tricky one to diagnose without more information. Are you getting any errors or flags that are showing up in your logs? Is your ElasticSearch node/cluster healthy? Are your database and FusionAuth-app sized appropriately?

The red herring may be in the cyclical nature of the failures; tracking that down might be the hard part. But we can give it a shot!

Thanks,
    Josh

• @orrett,

Also, there is a policy for deleting registrations that are not verified. See application > registration

If you have this enabled, it may be the source of your troubles as well.

verify_registrations_app.png

Thanks,
    Josh

Looks like your connection to FusionAuth Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.