We’re excited to announce the release of version 1.24 of FusionAuth. This release shipped on Feb 11, 2021. This version resolves issues for FusionAuth community members and customers on versions 1.23 and older.
This was primarily a bug fix release and small enhancement release. Please see the release notes for the full breakdown of the changes between 1.23 and 1.24.
Some of the enhancements included in this release are:
- More consistent use of the
Cache-Controlheader for the FusionAuth administrative user interface
- Support for certificates with key lengths of 1024 to support certain SAML integrations
- Adding entity counts to pages such as Tenants, Lambdas and Consents
- A new User Search API parameter,
accurateTotalwhich allows you to retrieve the exact user count
- Improvements to the webhooks screen to make enabling and disabling them en masse easier
- Removing unneeded claims from the
id_token; neither the
rolesclaims will be present
There were multiple bugs fixed, including:
- Kafka configuration parsing issues
- Imports of unsupported certificates (for example, with key lengths that were too short) failed silently
- A UX regression which prevented removing a user from a group using the administrative user interface
- A fix to the Identity Provider admin UI to allow correct editing if you have more than 2000 applications
If you’d like to upgrade your self-hosted FusionAuth instance, see our upgrade guide.
If you have a FusionAuth Cloud deployment, open a support request from your account dashboard and we’ll get your servers upgraded!
Or, if we’ve piqued your interest and you’d like to use FusionAuth, check out your options.