Can I have users login with either a username and email address, or do I have to pick one or the other?

• Can I set up a user to have a username test and an email address test@example.com and login with either? Or are they mutually exclusive?

• In this situation, the user can login with either their username test or their email address test@example.com (as long as they use the correct password for the account, of course).

• Same question here... for me it does not make sense it being mutually exclusive... When I setup "username" as a login option it doesn't ask for the email...

• @titogarrido I don't understand your question. Can you explain what you are asking further?

Thanks!

• @dan I was trying to use the standard register interface from fusion. If I check that I want to use "username" for example, the registration form removes the email option. To circumvent and get both email and username I had to create my own register form.

Looks like your connection to FusionAuth Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.