This is not a direct bug, but maybe a safety net for other users to not do the same mistake as we did.
We had a prod environment going down due to fusionauth OOM errors which were cause by a bug on one of our services. There is everything fine with the FusionAuth in general, but the problem was that we filled up the users.data field for each user with too much data due to an error (should only have been a list of some bytes). Therefore, after some months we started to have some occasional OOM errors of FusionAuth, as the 0.5GB RAM were not sufficient anymore to load even a single user (which had a users.data text field of 400MB).
After cleaning that, everything is back to normal.
My proposition might be, to put a (maybe configurable) size limit on the *.data fields to prevent such hard to catch runtime errors.
Feel free to ask back for more info, I just wanted to put this here in case you might wanna consider it