Java Example Apps
We’ve created a number of example applications. These are all licensed under Apache2 and are made available with no warranty. We happily accept pull requests to improve these applications.
You also may be interested in our quickstarts, which offer a quick way to get started adding login and other FusionAuth functionality to your application.
These typically use the java client libraries.
- Java JWT - JWT creation and decoding examples with the fusionauth-jwt library
- Password encryptors - Example of custom password encryptors to help with user migration
- SCIM Client - An example SCIM client using FusionAuth as the SCIM server
- Spring Boot - Uses Spring Boot and OIDC to authenticate users with FusionAuth
- User and application management - Using the FusionAuth client library to add and remove users and applications
- Webhook Lambda Function - Stores FusionAuth webhook events to S3 using the CDK to manage infra