Python Example Apps
We’ve created a number of example applications. These are all licensed under Apache2 and are made available with no warranty. We happily accept pull requests to improve these applications.
You also may be interested in our quickstarts, which offer a quick way to get started adding login and other FusionAuth functionality to your application.
These typically use the python client libraries.
- Anonymous user example - Create a shadow or anonymous user account before full registration
- django single sign-on - Single sign-on with django and FusionAuth
- Flask OAuth - Login with the Authorization Code grant
- Flask profile portal - A user profile portal built with Flask
- python JWT - JWT creation and decoding examples with the python python-jwt library
- Wifi Hotspot - Controlling a hotspot via FusionAuth