.NET Core Example Apps
We’ve created a number of example applications. These are all licensed under Apache2 and are made available with no warranty. We happily accept pull requests to improve these applications.
You also may be interested in our quickstarts, which offer a quick way to get started adding login and other FusionAuth functionality to your application.
These typically use the netcore client libraries.
- .NET 7 OIDC - .NET core integration with OIDC using the OpenID Connect library
- ASP.NET Core 5.0 webapp - An ASP.NET Core 5.0 web application using FusionAuth as the identity server
- ASP.NET Core v6 webapp - An ASP.NET Core 6 web application using FusionAuth as the identity server
- ASP.NET Core webapp - An ASP.NET Core 3.1 web application using FusionAuth as the identity server
- C# API access - Protecting a C# API with a JWT
- Example Windows Forms Application Using FusionAuth APIs - This application uses C# to call the FusionAuth APIs to create a user, delete a user, and add a user to a group in a Windows Form application.
- React and ASP.NET - React front end and ASP.NET 5 web application with FusionAuth as the identity server, without the FusionAuth React SDK
- User management - Managing users via the FusionAuth API