We’ve created a number of example applications. These are all licensed under Apache2 and are made available with no warranty. We happily accept pull requests to improve these applications.
You also may be interested in our quickstarts, which offer a quick way to get started adding login and other FusionAuth functionality to your application.
These typically use the typescript client libraries.
- Angular - The Authorization Code grant using the Angular framework
- Angular with the hosted backend - The Authorization Code grant using the Angular framework with the FusionAuth Angular SDK and the hosted backend
- Consents - Example using advanced1 registration forms and consents
- Deeplinking - Example returning users to the same page they logged in on
- Device grant - An example of the Device Authorization grant
- Express API - Express api which uses the Cookie Access Token
- Family management - Family management and consent creation
- FusionAuth SSO - Example of SSO between two different custom applications
- Gaming and device grant - Example using the Device Authorization grant to provide authentication to a game.
- Gatsby OAuth - An example of using Gatsby with the Authorization Code grant and PKCE
- JWT Auth and a Microservices gateway - API gateway and microservices secured using JWT auth
- Magic links login - nextjs app which uses magic links for authentication
- Microservices gateway - API gateway and microservices
- Multi-tenant application - Two nodejs applications in different tenants, living in different domains.
- Next.js Single Sign-On - Single sign-on with Next.js and FusionAuth
- Node OAuth - Login with the Authorization Code grant
- React Native - The Authorization Code grant for a React Native mobile application
- React with an Express backend - The Authorization Code grant using the React framework with the FusionAuth React SDK and an Express backend
- React with the hosted backend - The Authorization Code grant using the React framework with the FusionAuth React SDK and the hosted backend
- Remix auth - Example using FusionAuth to provide auth for a Remix application
- Twitter login - Node/express app which uses Twitter for authentication
- User actions example - Corresponds to the user actions guide tutorial
- Vue.js - The Authorization Code grant using the Vue.js framework