Java Example Apps
We’ve created a number of example applications. These are all licensed under Apache2 and are made available with no warranty. We happily accept pull requests to improve these applications.
These typically use the java client libraries.
- Java jwt - JWT creation and decoding examples with the fusionauth-jwt library
- Password encryptors - Example of custom password encryptors to help with user migration
- Scim client - An example SCIM client using FusionAuth as the SCIM server
- Spring security - Uses Spring Security and OIDC to authenticate users
- User and application management - Using the FusionAuth client library to add and remove users and applications
- Webhook lambda function - Stores FusionAuth webhook events to S3 using the CDK to manage infra
How helpful was this page?
See a problem?
Have a question or comment to share?
Visit the FusionAuth community forum.