We’ve created a number of example applications. These are all licensed under Apache2 and are made available with no warranty. We happily accept pull requests to improve these applications.
These typically use the typescript client libraries.
- Angular - The Authorization Code grant using the Angular framework
- Deeplinking - Example returning users to the same page they logged in on
- Device grant - An example of the Device Authorization grant
- Family management - Family management and consent creation
- Fusionauth sso - Example of SSO between two different custom applications
- Gaming and device grant - Example using the Device Authorization grant to provide authentication to a game.
- Gatsby oauth - An example of using Gatsby with the Authorization Code grant and PKCE
- Jwt auth and a microservices gateway - API gateway and microservices secured using JWT auth
- Microservices gateway - API gateway and microservices
- Multi-tenant application - Two nodejs applications in different tenants, living in different domains.
- Node oauth - Login with the Authorization Code grant
- React - The Authorization Code grant using the React framework
- React native - The Authorization Code grant for a React Native mobile application
- Remix auth - Example using FusionAuth to provide auth for a Remix application
- Twitter login - Node/express app which uses Twitter for authentication
- Vue.js - The Authorization Code grant using the Vue.js framework
How helpful was this page?
See a problem?
Have a question or comment to share?
Visit the FusionAuth community forum.