Example Apps Overview
We’ve created a number of example applications. These are all licensed under Apache2 and are made available with no warranty. We happily accept pull requests to improve these applications.
You also may be interested in our quickstarts, which offer a quick way to get started adding login and other FusionAuth functionality to your application.
- Container configuration - Community supported container configuration (for kubernetes, etc)
- External application configuration - Community supported application configuration (for proxies, etc)
- Kickstart - Examples of Kickstart, a way to configure FusionAuth at startup
- Tailwind Theme - Tailwind + DaisyUI Theming
- Theme Helper - Theme management helper scripts
- Theme Kickstart - Theming example using Kickstart
- Dart/Flutter OAuth - Using OAuth/OIDC with a Flutter app
- Game with a cross-platform login experience - Example game which runs on both Windows and Android.
- Golang JWT - JWT creation and decoding examples with the jwt-go library
- Golang JWT API Gateway - Protecting a microservice with a JWT middleware
- Golang OAuth - Login with the Authorization Code grant
- Golang device grant - A golang client using the device grant
- Java JWT - JWT creation and decoding examples with the fusionauth-jwt library
- Password encryptors - Example of custom password encryptors to help with user migration
- SCIM Client - An example SCIM client using FusionAuth as the SCIM server
- Spring Boot - Uses Spring Boot and OIDC to authenticate users with FusionAuth
- User and application management - Using the FusionAuth client library to add and remove users and applications
- Webhook Lambda Function - Stores FusionAuth webhook events to S3 using the CDK to manage infra
- Angular - The Authorization Code grant using the Angular framework
- Angular with the hosted backend - The Authorization Code grant using the Angular framework with the FusionAuth Angular SDK and the hosted backend
- Consents - Example using advanced1 registration forms and consents
- Deeplinking - Example returning users to the same page they logged in on
- Device grant - An example of the Device Authorization grant
- Express API - Express api which uses the Cookie Access Token
- Family management - Family management and consent creation
- FusionAuth SSO - Example of SSO between two different custom applications
- Gaming and device grant - Example using the Device Authorization grant to provide authentication to a game.
- Gatsby OAuth - An example of using Gatsby with the Authorization Code grant and PKCE
- JWT Auth and a Microservices gateway - API gateway and microservices secured using JWT auth
- Magic links login - nextjs app which uses magic links for authentication
- Microservices gateway - API gateway and microservices
- Multi-tenant application - Two nodejs applications in different tenants, living in different domains.
- Next.js Single Sign-On - Single sign-on with Next.js and FusionAuth
- Node OAuth - Login with the Authorization Code grant
- React Native - The Authorization Code grant for a React Native mobile application
- React with an Express backend - The Authorization Code grant using the React framework with the FusionAuth React SDK and an Express backend
- React with the hosted backend - The Authorization Code grant using the React framework with the FusionAuth React SDK and the hosted backend
- Remix auth - Example using FusionAuth to provide auth for a Remix application
- Twitter login - Node/express app which uses Twitter for authentication
- User actions example - Corresponds to the user actions guide tutorial
- Vue.js - The Authorization Code grant using the Vue.js framework
- .NET 7 OIDC - .NET core integration with OIDC using the OpenID Connect library
- ASP.NET Core 5.0 webapp - An ASP.NET Core 5.0 web application using FusionAuth as the identity server
- ASP.NET Core v6 webapp - An ASP.NET Core 6 web application using FusionAuth as the identity server
- ASP.NET Core webapp - An ASP.NET Core 3.1 web application using FusionAuth as the identity server
- C# API access - Protecting a C# API with a JWT
- Example Windows Forms Application Using FusionAuth APIs - This application uses C# to call the FusionAuth APIs to create a user, delete a user, and add a user to a group in a Windows Form application.
- React and ASP.NET - React front end and ASP.NET 5 web application with FusionAuth as the identity server, without the FusionAuth React SDK
- User management - Managing users via the FusionAuth API
- Laravel - Protecting Laravel pages with FusionAuth
- Laravel API - Protecting a Laravel API with a JWT
- Laravel Single Sign-On - Single sign-on with Laravel and FusionAuth
- PHP JWT - JWT creation and decoding examples with the PHP firebase-jwt library
- PHP multi-tenant - A Pied Piper multi-tenant video chat application
- Updating a legacy PHP app - Updating a legacy PHP app to OAuth and migrating users
- Webhooks - Handling a breached password detection webhook with PHP
- Anonymous user example - Create a shadow or anonymous user account before full registration
- Flask OAuth - Login with the Authorization Code grant
- Flask profile portal - A user profile portal built with Flask
- Wifi Hotspot - Controlling a hotspot via FusionAuth
- django single sign-on - Single sign-on with django and FusionAuth
- python JWT - JWT creation and decoding examples with the python python-jwt library
- FusionDesk (React SDK) - React/express app illustrating the use of the React SDK and Hosted OAuth Service Provider Endpoints
- Import scripts - Example import scripts to ease migration.
- Rails apis - Protecting a Rails API with a JWT
- Rails with OAuth - Using OAuth/OIDC with a Ruby on Rails app
- Ruby JWT - JWT creation and decoding examples with the Ruby jwt gem
- Ruby tenant creation - Creating new tenants in Ruby
How helpful was this page?
See a problem?
Have a question or comment to share?
Visit the FusionAuth community forum.